RockWare Support Forum
GregVDS

Complete disaster here, help please

Hi,

I got a dxf containing contour topo lines. I imported it in GlobalMapper10. There, I interpolated an elevation model, that I saved into Rockworks grid file. This one, I loaded simply into my project. Statistics about the grid are ok, but whenever I try to display it simply in 2D, I got Floating zero division error.

Then I tried to export from GM10 xyz data, that I tried to import into a spreadsheet. An attempt didn't worked, and the spreadsheet dimensions stuff fields were tagged in red. I closed Rockworks. After that, I got bugs at startup of RW14 telling me some tables was corrupted or missing, then it opened but had lost my project, then it was impossible to reopen it.

So I unistalled RW14, and reinstalled it, but the licensing tool tells me now an error61 with HKLM license corrupted. I emailed [email protected], even completed a re-install formular on the website. I have no answers from any part, please help me!

Thanks,

Greg

Greg:

Your license reset code request has been responded to. It usually takes our support staff an hour or two to get through support email requests in the morning. They usually get started around 8:00 AM Mountain Standard Time.

Regarding the other problems, you are having - I would be happy to take a look at your Global Mapper GRD file, as well as the ASCII file you tried to import. Once we determine what the problem was, I will make a posting on the forum for others to see.

Thanks,

Alison ([email protected])

Ok,

Thank you for the fast support, now I'm waiting the last unlocking code, and it will be again up and running.

How big can be the files I would send you? my grd file is around 4,3Mb.

Thanks again,

Greg

Greg - We should be able to handle this without a problem. If you have problems with attachements, please email me and I'll send you a link to our upload site.

Thanks,

Alison