RockWare Support Forum

Multiple analysis

Arindam2975

How can I simply load multiple chemical analysis data (hundreds of data, from different sites and different time periods) in a place so that I can run them in Spece8. I am new and trying to do this in an efficient way. I know version 8 came up with an option for loading multiple data in the GSS but I am using essential (7.0) version. Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Ari

How can I simply load multiple chemical analysis data (hundreds of data, from different sites and different time periods) in a place so that I can run them in Spece8. I am new and trying to do this in an efficient way. I know version 8 came up with an option for loading multiple data in the GSS but I am using essential (7.0) version. Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Ari

Dear Ari:

Have a look at the Appendix entitled 'Multiple Analyses' in the GWB version 7 Reference Manual.

I hope that helps,

Tom Meuzelaar

RockWare, Inc.

• 2 weeks later...
Dear Ari:

Have a look at the Appendix entitled 'Multiple Analyses' in the GWB version 7 Reference Manual.

I hope that helps,

Tom Meuzelaar

RockWare, Inc.

I have looked at multiple analysis appendix but it does not help. I don't want to calculate anything right now. I just want to load data from multiple sites. Will it be possible for you to run me through this? I can provide the Spreadsheet that I am trying to incorporate in GWB.

Thanks,

Ari

I have looked at multiple analysis appendix but it does not help. I don't want to calculate anything right now. I just want to load data from multiple sites. Will it be possible for you to run me through this? I can provide the Spreadsheet that I am trying to incorporate in GWB.

Thanks,

Ari

Hi Ari:

You cannot load multiple data files into SpecE8 v7 - you can speciate one fluid composition at a time.

In version 8, you can store multiple analyses in the GSS spreadsheet, and call the SpecE8 module directly.

I hope that helps,

Tom Meuzelaar

RockWare, Inc.