RockWorks/17 Revision History
(024) Cosmetic (09/29/17/MIW): The Grid Math dialogs no longer show the RCL button.
(023) Cosmetic (09/28/17/MIW): The Vertical Exaggeration can now be modified from within the main RockPlot3D toolbar. Users can now type in the desired Vertical Exaggeration or use the Up boxxon (x2) or the Down button (x0.5).
(022) Bug Fix (09/22/17/MIW): The radio buttons for Weighted Average and Enclosing Interval within the Interval and Time Data resampling dialog are now positioned over the correct diagrams.
(021) Bug Fix (09/22/17/MIW): Points are no longer digitized within RockPlot3D when the Digitize dialog is not visible.
(020) Bug Fix (09/22/17/MIW): The Drawdown Surface (Simple, Isotropic and Anisotropic) program now correctly converts units whtn the project output unist are set to feet.
(019) Bug Fix (09/22/17/MIW): The Single-Well Drawdown program now adjusts the radius correctly.
(018) Bug Fix (09/22/17/MIW): The Drawdown calculation no longer generates repeated warning and error messages whtn the distance or parameters cause incomplete calculations.
(017) New Feature (09/18/17/MIW): It is now possible to force deviated wells to be plotted vertically within two-dimensional striplogs. This setting overrides the Unwind option.
(016) Bug Fix (09/18/17/MIW): RockPlot2D map diagrams using a local coordinate system now save the local origin coordinates.
(015) New Feature (09/18/17/MIW): It is now possible to convert XY Section data to XYZ coordinates when exporting from the RockPlot2D Data section.
(014) New Feature (09/14/17/MIW): It is now possible to convert XY Profile data to XYZ coordinates when exporting from the RockPlot2D Data section.
(013) New Feature (09/14/17/MIW): An option to copy the Profile Endpoints to the Clipboard in tab-delimited format has been added to the RockPlot2D | View menu.
(012) Bug Fix (09/07/17/MIW): The building infrastructure plotted for sections could be incorrect if the building was very large and contained section endpoints within the building.
(011) Bug Fix (08/28/17/MIW): Exporting to Google Earth no longer fragments memory. This would cause errors when internally converting a KML to a KMZ file (zipping).
(010) New Feature (08/18/17/MIW): A Pan tool is now available within the RockPlot2D program whenever the scroll bars are visible.
(009) Bug Fix (08/17/17/MIW): The top portion of diagrams are no longer clipped within the RockPlot2D program.
(008) Improvement (08/17/17/JCJ): The Transfer from Utilities to Borehole Manager program will now just complain if required fields are missing and allow you to continue with a zero value being used for the required fields for new boreholes and ignore the fields if updating.
(007) Bug Fix (08/17/17/MIW): The Point Circles variable color options now works correctly when data values have comma separators.
(006) New Feature (08/14/17/MIW): It is now possible to save the scene dimensions within RockPlot3D thereby allowing for the viewing of scene subsets.
(005) Bug Fix (08/04/17/MIW): The Image Rectify, Image to Map, and other programs that save a raster image to a RockPlot2D diagram now set the corner point coordinates correctly.
(004) Bug Fix (08/04/17/MIW): The Convert Solid to Grid algorithm now calculates the most frequently occuring points correctly.
(003) Bug Fix (07/31/17/MIW): The Solid to GWV (GroundWater Vistas) Zone Matrix output has been fixed.
(002) Bug Fix (07/31/17/MIW): The I-Data Fill options within the 2D Log Designer are now correctly saved.
(001) Bug Fix (07/31/17/MIW): The P-Data Fill options within the 2D Log Designer are now correctly saved.