RockWorks/17 Revision History
(097) Bug Fix (03/30/17/JCJ): The LogPlot7 importer now sets the Borehole Name to the name of the original LogPlog7 file.
(096) Bug Fix (03/30/17/MIW): The Infrastructure Plot Labels option now works correctly with Sections and Profiles.
(095) Bug Fix (03/23/17/MIW): The 32-bit installation program now installs the GIS Link help file.
(094) New Feature (03/20/17/MIW): Stratigraphic fence diagrams are now organized within RockPlot3D by fence panel.
(093) New Feature (03/20/17/MIW): The RockPlot2D program now includes an Export | PDF (Portable Document Format) option.
(092) New Feature (03/20/17/JCJ): The Color Name, Rock Density, DLG Attribute, Land Grid, and Well Status tables now include options for adding new records.
(091) Bug Fix (03/16/17/JPR): The Gradient Vector option now works correctly when generating plan view maps of aquifer levels.
(090) Bug Fix (03/16/17/JPR): The program no longer generates messages saying that the "GRID_GRID_MATH,NULL_VARIABLE" variable does not exist and is being automatically initialized.
(089) Bug Fix (03/16/17/JPR): The program no longer generates messages saying that the "GRID_GRID_MATH,NULL_LOGIC" variable does not exist and is being automatically initialized.
(088) Bug Fix (03/16/17/MIW): The Stratigraphy Types Table now correctly imports data if the new patterns match the old patterns.
(087) Bug Fix (03/16/17/MIW): The Lithology Types Table now correctly imports data if the new patterns match the old patterns.
(086) Improvement (03/09/17/MIW): The RockWare Video URL's now use the new YouTube format.
(085) Bug Fix (03/03/17/JCJ): Changes to the PLSS Range and Township editing options are now properly retained.
(081-084) Bug Fixes (03/03/17/JCJ): The following changes have been made to the tree-style menus:
(081) The Editor now appears within the correct column.
(082) Specifying an Output Image now assigns the correct filter to the file save dialog.
(083) All editors select the correct font.
(084) All drop-down boxes now auto-drop their lists when selected.
(078-080) New Feature (03/03/17/MIW): A new Clip to Project Boundaries option has been added to the following import options within RockPlot3D:
(077) Improvement (03/03/17/MIW): The Sieve Analysis program now provides error-messaging to indicate missing sieve size information within the header.
(076) Improvement (03/01/17/MIW): The RockPlot3D Shape Export now includes the Z-value (elevation) for triangles.
(075) Improvement (03/01/17/MIW): The RockPlot3D DXF Export now includes the Z-value (elevation) for triangles.
(074) Bug Fix (02/27/17/MIW): The RockPlot3D Cutout now includes the full X and Y ranges for voxel models.
(073) Bug Fix (02/27/17/MIW): Slices within RockPlot3D Voxel models are now fully redrawn after adjusting their positions with the slider bar.
(072) Bug Fix (02/27/17/MIW): Slices within RockPlot3D Iso-Surface models are now fully redrawn after adjusting their positions with the slider bar.
(071) New Feature (02/24/17/MIW): An option has been added to the RockPlot3D DXF import to clip the DXF file to the project boundaries.
(070) Improvement (02/17/17/MIW): RockPlot3D now exports text to DXF.
(069) New Feature (02/17/17/MIW): The RockPlot3D Digitize program now displays the digitized points and lines.
(068) New Feature (02/16/17/MIW): The RockPlot3D data list now includes button options for expanding and collapsing the scene tree.
(067) New Feature (02/16/17/MIW): The RockPlot3D program now includes an option for outlining voxels.
(066) Bug Fix (02/15/17/MIW): Using the Infer Partial Units option for a borehole with no defined tops or bases no longer produces an Access Violation error.
(065) Improvement (02/15/17/JCJ): The RwDat Templates have been updated to use the Status column.
(064) New Feature (02/15/17/MIW): An Undo option has been added to the Image Rectification program.
(063) Removal (02/15/17/JPR): The Menu Font Size option has been removed from the Preferences | General | Fonts menu and all menus have been "hard-wired" to a 12-point font. This change has been made due to the sluggishness associated with supporting variable menu font dimensions.
(062) Bug Fix (02/13/17/MIW): The Grid Math | Grid and Constant program now uses the correct file input and output settings.
(061) Improvement (02/13/17/MIW): Stratigraphic Units that extended below the boreholes' Total Depth are now included within the stratigraphic modeling. This provides greater utility for users when the Lithology and Stratigraphy Picker programs are used to interpret units below the logs.
(060) Improvement (02/13/17/MIW): All data that extends beyond the Total Depth is now displayed within the strip logs.
(059) Improvement (02/09/17/JCJ): The ModPATH Import program now imports data that uses more than one space to delimit the data fields.
(058) Improvement (02/09/17/JCJ): The Utilities - Datasheet | Additional File Information default coordinate system zone is now set to the project's values.
(057) Improvement (02/09/17/JCJ): When prompting to save the RockPlot 2D on exit, the initial directory is now set to the current project folder.
(056) Bug Fix (02/09/17/JCJ): When reprojecting/reassigning project coordinates and then rescaning the boreholes an access violation was being raised if the Quickmap window was showing. The program will now change back to the Borehole Data page before reprojecting/reassigning.
(055) Improvement (02/09/17/JCJ): A reminder about rescaning the subsites, has been added to the confirmation when reprojecting/reassigning project coordinates and rescaning the boreholes.
(054) Cosmetic (02/09/17/JCJ): The confirmation dialogs for setting project coordinate systems have been adjusted.
(048-053) Improvements (02/07/17/JCJ): The following improvements have been made to the AGS Import program:
· (048) The Decimal Point Delimiter may now be specified. For example, a comma rather than a period can be used as a decimal delimiter.
· (049) I-Data, T-Data, and P-Data imports now include the units.
· (050) Switching from the Source tab sheet directly to the Location tab sheet will no longer produce an error pertaining to missing units.
· (051) Dates now import more consistently based on the Units line.
· (052) Selected AGS tables are no pre-mapped.
· (053) The arrow icon within the Previous and Next buttons no longer disappear or incorrectly change directions.
(047) Bug Fix (02/03/17/MIW): The Block Diagram dialog no longer generates an Access Violation when used within an application in which 3D Faults are not available or if the licensing level does not permit 3D Faults.
(046) Bug Fix (02/03/17/MIW): The Isomesh dialog now correctly saves the menu settings.
(045) Improvement (02/03/17/MIW): The Picture Hints within the Project Manager are now offset from the mouse position thereby no longer obscuring the file names.
(044) Improvement (02/03/17/MIW): All Utilities programs that process file names within the Datasheet now offer options to Continue, Abort, or Ignore.
(043) Improvement (02/03/17/JCJ): The Drape program can now use an image file that is not stored within the current Project Folder.
(042) Bug Fix (02/03/17/JCJ): The Reassign and Reproject options within the Settings | Coordinates page now correctly displays the Output units.
(041) Bug Fix (02/03/17/JCJ): Importing a single file into the Borehole Manager now works correctly.
(040) Bug Fix (02/02/17/MIW): The Image Rectify dialog now recognizes Cut, Copy, Paste, and Delete hotkeys.
(039 Bug Fix (02/02/17/MIW): Selecting the 3D Output option from within the Image Rectify dialog now changes tab pages correctly and longer leaves the status dialog on top.
(038) Improvement (02/01/17/MIW): The ModPath Import program can now handle multiple space-delimited files.
(037) Bug Fix (02/01/17/MIW): The RockPlot3D | Morph | Continuous option now works correctly without generating and error messages.
(036) Bug Fix (01/30/17/JCJ): The LithoPhysics / Apply Predictive Model option no longer generates a "Cannot perform this operation on a closed dataset" error message.
(035) Bug Fix (01/26/17/JPR): Checking the Shaded-Relief option within the color-contouring menu no longer disables the other color options.
(034) Bug Fix (01/26/17/JPR): The Shaded-Relief color-filled contouring no longer hangs up if a perfectly flat triangle is encountered.
(033) Bug Fix (01/26/17/JPR): The Utilities | Grid | Math | Absolute program no longer generates an error saying that it is unable to find the "XY_COLUMN" menu.
(032) Cosmetic (01/25/17/JPR): The I-Data Fill Style, Border, and Direction options within the 2D striplog designer have been moved from the tree menu to a separate dialog that is accessed from the Options button adjacent to the Fill Options heading.
(031) Cosmetic (01/24/17/JPR): The I-Data Fill Style, Border, and Direction options within the 2D striplog designer have been moved from the tree menu to a separate dialog that is accessed from the Options button adjacent to the Fill Options heading.
(030) New Feature (01/23/17/JCJ): A new option for editing the list of Pick Lists has been added to the datasheet column menu.
(029) Bug Fix (01/20/17/MIW): The wireframe display of voxel models is no longer vertically offset.
(028) Improvement (01/20/17/MIW): The size and position of the stand-alone RockPlot3D viewer is now saved.
(027) Improvement (01/20/17/MIW): The name of the currently displayed file is now shown within the stand-alone RockPlot3D viewer.
(026) Cosmetic (01/19/17/MIW): The P-Data Model menu no longer has two entries for editing the color scheme.
(025) Cosmetic (01/19/17/MIW): The I-Data Model menu no longer has two entries for editing the color scheme.
(024) Improvement (01/19/17/MIW): The Shape -> RockPlot2D importer now prompts the user to save when closing the window.
(023) Improvement (01/19/17/MIW): The AGL -> RockPlot2D importer now prompts the user to save when closing the window.
(022) Cosmetic (01/19/17/JPR): The Legend button for programs that create block diagrams have been removed. Instead, they are now contained within the Block Diagram Options menu.
(019-021) Bug Fixes (01/19/17/MIW): The following bugs have been fixed within the PicShow program:
(018) New Feature (01/19/17/MIW): It is now possible to define the output dimensions for animations from the PicShow, RockPlot3D, Grid-Morphing, and Solid Modeling programs.
(017) Cosmetic (01/19/17/JPR): A typo has been fixed within the Log List explanation.
(016) Bug Fix (01/19/17/JPR): The Utilities | Imagery | Rectify program no longer generates an error if the user elects to plot a 2D diagram of the output.
(015) Cosmetic (01/19/17/JPR): The Color-Scheme button that linked to a separate dialog within menus that create 3D block diagrams has been removed. Instead, the Color Scheme options are now accessed from within the Block Diagram | Diagram Type menu.
(014) Bug Fix (01/19/17/JPR): The Utilities | Imagery | Drape program no longer displays the image-rectification options.
(013) Improvement (01/13/17/JCJ): The default datasheet SPC Zone and UTM Zone and UTM Datum are now based on the current project settings.
(012) Bug Fix (01/13/17/JCJ): The user is no longer asked twice if the Datasheet should be saved when changing projects.
(011) Improvement (01/13/17/JCJ): The AGS Data Viewer now works in a non-modal fashion thereby allowing the user to view the data that is being imported.
(010) Cosmetic (01/12/17/MIW): The Continuous Color Scheme option within the Morph Model dialog has been changed to "Continuous" to be consistent with other RockPlot3D dialogs.
(009) Cosmetic (01/12/17/MIW): The minimum color for a Morph Model is now the same as the minimum color in the Medium Hot to Cold default color scale.
(008) New Feature (01/11/17/MIW): The Quickmap raster image no longer generates an error if the image is very large.
(007) New Feature (01/09/17/MIW): Clicking on the new Compass Bearing / Angle option (see item #007 below) will display the Custom View dialog.
(006) New Feature (01/09/17/MIW): The RockPlot3D program now displays the current viewpoint Compass Bearing and Angle from the horizon in a tool bar button next to the zoom button.
(005) New Feature (01/03/17/JCJ): A new option has been added for disabling all of the boreholes outside of a subsite whenever the subsite is changed.
(004) Improvement (01/03/17/JCJ): The LogPlot Import program now supports both LP7 and LP8 formats.
(003) New Feature (01/03/17/JCJ): The LogPlot Import settings can now be saved to an XML file for subsequent imports.
(002) Improvement (01/03/17/JCJ): The LogPlot Export settings are now saved.
(001) Cosmetic (01/01/17/JPR): The Color-Scheme button that linked to a separate dialog within menus that create 3D grid diagrams has been removed. Instead, the Color Scheme options are now accessed from within the 3-D Surface Options menu.