Entire RockWorks Revision History
(013) Bug Fix (04/30/18/JCJ): The Graphix | 2D Utilities | Add/Edit Projection is working again, & no longer uses the Tree Menu.
(012) Bug Fix (04/30/18/JCJ): The Local help now shows the Home page help.
(011) Bug Fix (04/27/18/MIW): The Solid / Export / Groundwater Vistas Matrix program now calculated the Harmonic Mean correctly thereby no longer producing results outside of the value range.
(010) Bug Fix (04/25/18/MIW): Fixed an issue with tears and artifacts in RockPlot3D Iso-surfaces where the model was filtered by a flat surface grid.
(009) Bug Fix (04/25/18/MIW): Fixed an issue with the RockPlot3D Logo object where the program would loop continuously if the image file was missing.
(008) Bug Fix (04/11/18/MIW): The Polygon filter used in Solid Modeling now works correctly.
(007) Bug Fix (04/11/18/MIW): The Volumetrics /2D Grid Model program now reads the Overburden data from the datasheet.
(006) Bug Fix (04/04/18/JCJ): The bulk coordinate converter for the Utilities now updates the Custom settings in the Metadata.
(005) Cosmetic (04/04/18/JCJ): The dialog for the bulk coordinate convertor dialog within the Borehole Manager "to Easting/Northing" option caption now reads "Only where the Easting and Northing is not set".
(004) Improvement (04/04/18/JCJ): When wrapping UTM coordinates in the southern hemisphere, "+south" is added and the Zone is changed to a positive value.
(003) Cosmetic (04/04/18/MIW): The Borehole Manager borehole listing font size has been fixed to accommodate the most recent Windows update..
(002) Bug Fix (04/01/18/JCJ): The LogPlot import wizard now updates the Wizard header at the top of the dialog.
(001) Improvement (04/01/18/JCJ): The Borehole Manager - Edit | Coordinate Converter (from/to Easting/Northing) now allows specifying the units (feet/meters) for other coordinates.
Previous Quarter (Q1/18) - RockWorks17