The RockWorks 2D and 3D display windows, and page layout program are offered in all feature levels of the software (Basic, Standard, and Advanced).
Use this interactive window to view, edit, export, and print your RockWorks 2D images – borehole and sample location point maps, contours and colorfill maps, cross-sections, profiles and other diagrams such as stereonets and piper diagrams.
- Interactively turn display layers on and off
- Append multiple 2D files into one
- Add vertical exaggeration
- Powerful drawing, annotation and digitizing tools
- Many graphical export options, including DXF, raster (PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP), Google Earth, ESRI Shapefile, MapInfo MIF/MID, and metafiles.
Use the RockPlot3D viewer to view 3D images: solids, surfaces, fences, 3D objects, plan view maps, site diagrams and much more!
- Interactively turn display items on and off
- Append multiple 3D views into one
- Easy adjustment of lighting, stretch, viewing angle, transparency, background color
- Add titles, legends, logos
- Continuous spin around any axis
- Reproject coordinates
- Create animations as AVI movies: rotations, moving slices, isolevel changes
- Import DFX
- Export to Google Earth, ESRI Shapefiles, DXF, and raster (PNG, TIFF, JPG, BMP)
Use the ReportWorks window to lay out pages for printing and publication- use any of the images that you’ve created in your final presentation.
- Include any RockPlot2D image: maps, cross sections, logs, graphs, diagrams, and more.
- Scale the image using best-fit or user-specified units/inch (cm)
- Insert raster images (BMP, JPG, TIF), including geo-referenced images and exports from RockPlot3D
- Add text labels and paragraphs
- Insert coordinate labels and scale bars
- Add pattern legends
- Insert symbols, lines, rectangles, polygons, and polylines