Groundwater flow & transport
Groundwater Vistas is a state of the art software package for 3D groundwater flow and contaminant transport modeling, calibration and optimization using the MODFLOW suite of codes.
|04008||Groundwater Vistas: single license - standard version||$1,650.00|
|03399||Groundwater Vistas: single license - advanced version||$2,250.00|
|04007||Groundwater Vistas: single license - professional version||$3,450.00|
|04006||Groundwater Vistas: single license - premium version||$4,600.00|
Groundwater Vistas is a state of the art software package for 3D groundwater flow and contaminant transport modeling, calibration and optimization using the MODFLOW suite of codes. The Advanced version of Groundwater Vistas provides the ideal groundwater risk assessment tool. Groundwater Vistas is the modeling software of choice for several regulatory agencies and has become the leading MODFLOW pre & post processing solution worldwide.
Groundwater Vistas main features
- Supports MODFLOW2000 and 2005, MODFLOW-NWT, MT3D’99, MODPATH, PATH3D, MODFLOWT, and MODFLOW-SURFACT
- Displays both plan & cross-sectional views
- Run all supported models from within GV
- Supports PEST & UCODE model-independent calibration software
- Automated parameter sensitivity analysis
- Imports-exports data from ArcView
- Imports existing MODFLOW, ModelCad & Flowpath files
- Imports data from SURFER & ASCII files
- Export results to SURFER, Slicer, DXF, BMP, WMF, EarthVision, EVS, Tecplot, & ASCII files
- Overlay maps in DXF & SURFER BLN formats
- Full on-line context-sensitive help
- WYSIWYG printing with print preview
Groundwater Vistas Advanced, Professional and Premium
Groundwater Vistas comes in 4 levels, for basic to advanced groundwater modelers.
Models Supported by Groundwater Vistas
Groundwater Vistas supports numerous publicly available and proprietary flow and transport simulators.
Groundwater Vistas offers 2D plan view and cross-sectional maps, and numerous statistical plots.
Please complete this short form before your download. We will send you a courtesy email should you need to contact us with download or installation questions.
Academic single and site licenses are available. Please contact RockWare for details at [email protected].
Groundwater Vistas is typically shipped with a USB dongle that is used for licensing. If you would prefer to license the software electronically, this option is also available.
Orders will not ship until the next business day after an order is placed. Because of this, we cannot guarantee overnight delivery. Contact RockWare if you would like download instructions for a temporary license while you wait for delivery.
If an order is placed outside of normal business hours, download instructions will not be sent until the next business day.
- Minimum of 2 GB of RAM (more is helpful)
- 250 MB of hard-disk space
- Windows 10, 8, 7, XP
- 32 and 64-bit versions available (64-bit available for Advanced version and above)
Click this link to download Groundwater Vistas Manuals and Tutorials.