Pumping test, slug test & single-well test analysis
AQTESOLV features a comprehensive suite of analytical solutions for evaluating pumping test and slug test data in confined, unconfined, leaky and fractured aquifers.
Select either the Professional or Standard version of AQTESOLV to meet the requirements of your aquifer test analyses:
- The Standard (STD) version provides a set of pumping test and slug test solutions comparable to other commercially available software packages.
- The Professional (PRO) version offers the most complete set of aquifer test solutions. Choose the Professional version for access to sophisticated solutions and features not found in other commercially available software packages.
Statistics software for the environmental and geosciences
GS+ is a comprehensive geostatistics software program that is fast, efficient, and easy to use. GS+ provides all geostatistics components, from semivariance analysis through kriging and mapping, in a single integrated software program widely praised for its flexibility and friendly interface.
* Semivariance Analysis (Variography): GS+ provides 11 different measures of autocorrelation, all accessible behind tabs in the same window.
* Interpolation - GS+ provides three broad types of interpolation: Kriging, Inverse Distance Weighting, and Conditional Simulation.
* Other Autocorrelation Measures - Madograms, rodograms, drift, correlograms. Fractal variograms, standard variograms, general relative variograms, pairwise relative variograms.
* Much more.
Rock slope stability analysis software
RockPack III is a package of programs useful for all phases of rock slope analysis and design where stability is controlled by the orientations and characteristics of rock mass discontinuities (joints, bedding, foliations, faults, etc). RockPack III is applicable to practically all rock excavations, including highway roadcuts, quarries, mines, and building excavations.
RockPack III pricing
Check out the Videos on the RockWare YouTube Channel
Groundwater Contaminant Plume Migration Simulation Based On Monitor Well Data
New Postings on the RockWare Blog
Earthquakes 5+ Magnitude Worldwide February - April 2012
NASA: Evolution of the Moon
September 17-19, 2012
A symposium on applications and enhancements to the TOUGH codes for multiphase fluid, heat, and chemical transport will be held at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL), September 17–19, 2012. The TOUGH Symposium 2012 consists of oral and poster presentations, with proceedings published online, and includes a welcome reception and banquet dinner featuring an invited talk. Short Courses on select TOUGH codes may be offered immediately preceding and/or following the Symposium. Selected papers will be submitted for inclusion in special issues of major scientific journals.
+ Early Registration: through August 17, 2012
+ TOUGH Symposium: September 17-19, 2012
+ Training Courses: September 12 - 14 and 20 - 21, 2012
Please visit the TOUGH Symposium web page for more information.
RockWorks15: Hand-Building 3D Stratigraphy Models from Customized Grids
Use the RockWorks15 Utilities Grid | Grids -> Stratigraphic Model menu option to read a list of grid file names from the Utilities datasheet and construct a 3D stratigraphy model. This is very handy if you've done a lot of filtering or editing with your formation surfaces, or if you've imported grid models from other software programs.
Be sure to list the grid file names in reverse order in the datasheet - with the deepest unit first, and the shallowest unit last.
+ You need to have an upper and base surface for each unit.
Where the base of Unit_1 is the same as the top of Unit_2, you can just list the Unit_2 top-grid twice.
+ Use the Cutoff option to hide thin zones.
+ There is also a Grids -> Stratigraphic Fence option to manually construct a fence diagram.
Read more about RockWorks